Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cakes :)

The first cake I kind of experimented with. My friend, debi and I made her baby shower cake.

 
Then, my husband and I made the Monster Jam cake:

Then my husband and I did my baby shower for our little one Zaquary: (theme is Airplanes)
I then did Kadisyn's 3rd birthday cake..(theme was Chuggington)
My cousin Traci's Sweet 16 party was a blacklight party...here is her cake. (The neon colors glow in blacklight and when the cake was cut the mix was made to glow also)

Then Debi's sister, Susan also wanted me to do her baby shower cake..(Pooh theme)
Then the Lolley Halloween Party 2012: Zombie Territory cake:

 
 
 Zaquary's 1'st smash cake and birthday cake (from first gathering)


 
Debi's 24th Birthday Cake.

 
 
More to come...definately.

No comments:

Post a Comment